My favourite city always was Belgrade. Almost 4 years ago I moved her and that day was on of the best of my life. I am in love with all parts of Belgrade and I am so happy because this city will grow and grow. The best season here is probably Spring but I love Belgrade in Autumn and in Winter also. Summer isn't my fave season anywhere. But in Belgrade it can be so interesting. I thought what can you do and visit in Belgrade in Autumn season...
1. The Belgrade Fortress is a museum of the history of Belgrade, a place where you can literally observe the passage of time.
2.In the day or evening hours, Skadarlija is always the best choice if you want to go to a restaurant with friends, hear traditional music or taste some of local specialties. In fact, magic appears the moment you take a stall down the Skadarska street..
3. Walking tours, Underground Belgrade or Open Top are still available!
4. Temple of St. Sava
5. Once a separate town, Zemun has been a municipality within the city of Belgrade since 1945. People have settled the area of Zemun as far back as the Neolithic, using the favourable position of the banks of the Danube and the Sava.
6.Republic Square -The existing square was formed after the demolition of Stambol Gate and the construction of the National Theatre building in 1869
7. Pedestrian zone and commercial center - Knez Mihailova Street is protected by law since it is one of the oldest and most important monumental urban environments.
8. The Kralja Petra I Street (“King Peter I Street”) is one of the oldest streets in Belgrade.
9. Church of the Virgin Mother - Ružica
10. Avala is a mountain for walks, rest and relaxation in nature. It is located 16 kilometres south of Belgrade.
And more and more.....
All informations about Belgrade you can find HERE.